Mine Protection Suit is designed in consideration of mine clearance standards. Aramid protective layer provides protection against fragmentation effects of mines, bombs and cannon balls.
The suit has been indigenous to the importance of mine detection and clearance activities. It offers its light, flexible and protective structure in the best combination, thus it has become one of the most important equipment of the deminer teams.
The suit can be provided with an optional miner visor, hand guard, prodding needle and deminer boat.
How to wear;
- The chest part is worn through the head
- Side clips are attached,
- Tension bands are adjusted according to the body.
- The groin protector is placed between the leg and glued to the body part,
- The back fastening clip is attached to the body back clip,
- The tension bands are adjusted.
- Right and left arm guards are worn, back clips are held, and in-arm tightening bands are adjusted.
- Right and left leg guards are worn, back clips are held, rear clamping bands are adjusted.
- After all parts are worn, all clips and tension bands are adjusted according to the user's preference.
Mine Protection Suit:
- Light and comfortable use,
- Protection Protection level according to STANAG 2920 standard V50 = 250 m/s
- Hygienic, washable cover,
- Comfortable use in hot weather conditions,
- Removable accessory pocket,
- Additional protection for arms, hands and legs
- Carrying weight in the bag approx: 7.6 kg
- Bag dimensions: 80 x 32 x 23 cm
- Protection level according to STANAG 2920 standard V50 = 250 m/s
- Full face protection
- Clear vision thanks to polycarbonate construction
- Protected against scratches
- Operational weight 1.1 kg
- Scratch resistant front panel
- Operational weight below 2000 g (pair)
- Lacing, lining, sewing structure in military standards
- Flexible and suitable for daily use
- Decreasing affects of A/P mines
- Non-magnetic titanium
- I and T type use
- Comfortable grip,
- Weight below 215 g
- 30 +/- 1 cm length (can be increased)
- Aramshd protection
- V50 = 450 m / s protection according to Stanag 2920
- Light and comfortable wear
- Washable outer cove
- mine detection and clearance applications